As a Registered Social Landlord you are responsible for the property and also have a responsibility to the people living in your properties to provide Duty of Care, safe, liveable and cost effective accommodation.
By using Geographical Information i.e. a digital map, it is easy to see where your properties are. By locating your properties on a digital map provides a strong foundation for integrating information, analysing data, and sharing knowledge with others, i.e. consultants, contractors, solicitors. The ease of maintaining a digital map ensures all parties are using the most up to date information available, and enables better informed decisions to be made quickly and effectively for:
- Property Management (including Asbestos Register)
- Land Terrier
- Grounds Maintenance (integrate landscaping design and planting schemes)
- Neighbourhood Analysis
Allows you to integrate Housing, Tenant, Terrier, Ground/Estate, Demographic, Architectural and Design (CAD), Asbestos, Anti-Social, Stock Condition Survey information including photographs, videos and floor plans.
With a digital map at is core virtually any element of your housing business can be managed more easily and more efficiently with a solution from AIT Spatial.
- Integrating your terrier information ensures you know exactly what parcels of land you are responsible for and therefore ensure you are not wasting resources. For example, answer the following questions:
- Are you aware of your potential ransom strips, and the revenue which could be generated?
- Are you managing land you are not responsible for?
- Does the large chestnut tree besides 27 Sample Street belong to you? or someone else?