Eye-TERRIER - terrier compilation, enables you to share and interrogate your land ownership information in a fully interactive way.
By integrating mapping information, with terrier deeds, address information such as AddressBase or Local Land and Property Gazeteer (LLPG), tenancy information and other geographic datasets a more accurate picture of your land ownership will emerge.
The terrier compilation is an innovative and cost-effective solution designed specifically for local authority planning and housing departments, property developers, land valuers and commercial solicitors.
During the terrier digitising and collation process we are able to cross check and identify record anomalies against the current Land Registry data for further investigation by your planning and legal teams.
Once collated the information can be shared with Eye-TERRIER. This allows the user to:
- Search by Address or part there of
- Search by Deed Ref
- Search by Land Registry Title
- Search by Freeholder, Lease or Sub-lease Holder Name
- Identify and query Covenants
- Identify UPRN Number
- Identify and query Anomalies
- Query the attributes captured during the terrier creation process
- Produce terrier based reports
The information collated is only limited by the data supplied and the users view for future progression.
Giving you a quick, easy and cost-effective way to see who owns what and where and arguably more importantly the missing pieces.
Land Terrier Project:
Please follow the links below which show details of Land Terrier compilation projects:
|Land Terrier Capture Project
For more information please contact us on 01462 816648.
"Prior to their involvement, we had a series of individual jigsaw pieces without a picture on the box to show us the puzzle fitted together. Terrier Compilation has enabled us to create a comprehensive, reliable map of land ownership and to assess any gaps, overlaps or areas of concern in our data." Jonathan Joseph, Co-Chairman, Bellhouse Joseph
- Allows you to see the overall picture of your Land Terrier
- Immediate, graphical access to personalised, contemporary and accurate land-ownership data
- Saves time in site identification and clarification of land ownership details
- Assists in the Land Referencing process
- Cost effective
- Data available in digital format
- Maintains levels of confidentiality
- Information is available for later applications
- No new investment in computer hardware is required
The combined use of Land Registry information and Ordnance Survey data enables you to immediately see specific developments either as an overall picture or in detail. Furthermore, the benefits of GIS are combined with the Internet enabling efficient viewing and interrogation of the captured data.
Once data is provided and collated, AIT Spatial's own hosting facility ensures that information is always clean, accessible and accurate through regular updates. Information can be derived or questions answered quickly from any Internet based PC with Internet access.
Allows for current data to be available for Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO) applications, legal mailing requirements or tenant/business notifications.
With an abundance of mapping options available, you can define you own parameters so that the data captured is both relevant and useful.