Publish your tree detail to the public via an interactive web-based map - perfect for arboreta, estate grounds, public parks etc.
Eye-TREE Lite allows you to provide the public with a full record of tree details of the entire tree or plant stock of an estate or organisation. This can be used with or without Eye-TREE software, and allows you to provide whatever information you wish for public or internal viewing, all that is needed by the viewer is a web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox, etc.
A customised version of Eye-TREE Lite powers the Interactive Map at Westonbirt, The National Arboretum.
- Utilise your existing database or information created with Eye-TREE management software
- Utilise existing site surveys
- Simply search and locate using the Wizard approach and then 'click on map' to view a tree location
- Tree/Plants are displayed on the Map using appropriate symbology for tree type, size, age, height, etc.
- Include Ceremonial/Dedication details
- Add wildlife surveys for bats, birds, flora, fauna and fungi
- Publish Tree Preservation Orders (TPO)
- Load tree survey details straight from handheld applications such as Digterra and survey applications such as KeyTree
- Combine with data in popular GIS and database formats including AutoCAD DWG, MapInfo and ESRI SHP as well as site survey and Ordnance Survey data sets
- Search by Common Name or Botanical Name
- Browse entire planting collection
- Browse Champion trees
- Show location of the planting(s) on the map
- Highlight areas of wildlife interest
- Highlight plantings of special interest
- Plan your trip
- Print Map of the area
- Add value to your Tree Survey!
- Eye-TREE Lite Tree Survey Brochure
- Eye-TREE Lite Brochure
- Interact with your Public
- Find your Favourite Tree
- Article - Tree Health
- Article - Thoughts
- Article - Arborist Special