In this video we are demonstrating how GIS technology can be utilised well beyond it's initial intended function by integrating data sets from other files, systems or data silos.
On this occasion we are showing Eye-ASSET but not for the management of work tasks and inspections but to see what moorings are available.
With this simplistic view you can see the occupied moorings and the vacant ones, the use of photographs and the inclusion of ownership information, the mooring owner and leasee occupier details.
The information is available within the mapping environment and allows searches via ID, name of occupying craft, name of owner and so on.....
For more information contact Mark Spence on 01462 816648.
- Discover your tree survey!
- Reduce recently planted tree failures with Eye-TREE
- Eye-TREE Analytics
- Eye-TREE v11 : What's New
- Eye-CORRESPOND: Generating Letters the GIS way
- 50th National Amenity Conference
- Sneak Preview of Eye-TREE version 10 Video
- Eye-ASSET: 3D Visualisation using Cesium
- Eye-ASSET: Breaking down data silos
- Eye-ASSET: Empower your data - independent updates
- Eye-TREE Lite - Seasonal Interest Video